By Allan Muir
An annotated guide to this morning’s must-read hockey stories:
• The Maple Leafs will play in a game that seemed wildly unlikely two weeks ago. And now they know it is one they can win.
• Steve Simmons argues that all the momentum heading into tonight’s Game 7 favors the Maple Leafs. After two huge wins in a row, he ain’t wrong.
• Playing in Game 7 after blowing a massive series lead? Yeah, Tuukka Rask knows that feeling all too well.
• The tired and slow Bruins are have left themselves no margin for error in tonight’s decisive battle.
• Damien Cox writes that this game is about making history and the chance to kickstart a new era for the Leafs franchise.
• No surprise that the Capitals and Rangers are headed to their own Game 7 tonight…or that the series will come down to the play of their goaltenders.