By Allan Muir
An annotated guide to this morning’s must-read hockey stories:
• One look at Colin Greening’s face proves how far a player will go to win in the playoffs.
• Daniel Alfredsson’s game-tying goal in the last minute turned what looked like a Pittsburgh sweep into a series that could go the distance.
• The Penguins always seem to do things the hard way, writes Dejan Kovacevic.
• Forget what opposing fans say. This player has proven himself to be one of the toughest in hockey with his performance in these playoffs.
• With a win, and Jason Spezza back in the lineup, there is hope in Ottawa.